The Chief Customer Officer role is quickly becoming a must-have.
Engage the organization in managing customer relationships, revenue, and profit.
Create a persistent focus on the customer in the actions the company takes.
Drive the organization to work together for optimum customer experience delivery.
Support leaders in their role as cultural leaders in the transformation journey.
We have witnessed the rate of the role’s adoption has grown dramatically and this exchange will provide them with insight of driving profitable customer strategy at all levels of the company with the express goal of acquiring, retaining, and serving the right customers for greater profits.
Chief Customer Officer
The Nature’s Bounty Co.
Executive Vice President
Texas Capital Bank
Senior Vice President and Chief Customer Officer
Oncor Electric Delivery Co.
Chief Customer Officer
Armstrong Relocation & Companies
Why Attend Chief Customer Officer Exchange?
- Attendance is exclusive to Senior Customer Experience Executives from the largest, fastest growing, and most recognizable companies in the world
- Inspiring Speakers and Thought Leaders
- Forge new relationships and network with Customer Experience Executives of the highest credentials over 2 ½ days
- Select from visionary case studies, interactive Roundtables, in-depth MasterClasses and dialogue-driven BrainWeaves
Find the right solutions for your organization
- Collaborate with some of the industry best and create strategic partnerships
- Learn about innovative new solutions and technologies to help you achieve your current business objectives
- Meet solution providers with the most cutting-edge technologies in the 1:1 Business Meetings
- Maximize your time out of the office by customizing your own itinerary
- 5-Star luxurious venue
- No exhibition booths – focused, collaborative, one-on-one time with top-tier executives
- Let's have some evening fun at our dinner and drinks receptions
What You'll Learn
The Chief Customer Officer Exchange brings cutting-edge content led by the companies you want to hear from!
Sessions and topics featured include:
Becoming a “Bullet-Proof” CCO: Creating Your Roadmap to Drive Sustainable, Profitable Change
Keeping Up with Emerging Technologies to Drive Customer Experience in an Omni Channel Environment
Customer-Focused Innovation: Discovering and Delivering on “Brand Promise”
Translating Data to Build a Customer-Centric Data Strategy to Improve the Customer Experience
Driving Customer Engagement and Loyalty to Win Share of Wallet
Social Media as a Strategic Channel- Creating Personalized Experiences and Customer Engagement